Bookish Tag: Naughty or Nice
The lovely Jenn from Jenniely was sweet enough to tag me in this Bookish Naughty or Nice tag!
I don’t always take part in these but I actually really liked the idea of this one, so here goes…
A small handful. I’m not the quickest reader so its definitely hard for me to keep up but this is why I don’t request loads.2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Haha! I’m actually on 64% and two of the books I need to leave a review for but they’re not posted on my blog yet.3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I’m not sure, I have a “review to write” shelf but that is to remind me of them, and I do end up reviewing everything I place on there.
4. Folded down the page of a book
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Not this year!
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Of course, there is no point reading something you’re not enjoying.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Nope, I have gotten books because they’re pretty but I do intend to read them. One day.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Yes, its mostly sleeping I should be doing instead.
9. Skim read a book ✔
Yeah I even mentioned it in its review. I did end up DNFing so its acceptable.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I’ve doubled my goal now. Low goal, no stress!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it ✔
Yeah, I still have my friends copy of The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1.
12. Broke a book buying ban ✔
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
I at least started keeping a notebook to help with this this year too!
14. Wrote in a book you were reading✔
Yup, I host travelling book projects. Its fun.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I always add everything I read.
I mean, thats not too naughty? and also not too nice?It’s nicely in the middle.
I guess its up to you if I’m naughty or nice.
I’d tag a bunch of people but honestly this is going live on Christmas Day and I feel like by the time people see it they may not want to do it as its no longer Christmas time…
But if you do see this and do want to do it, please tag me and show me your outcome!