Valentina of Peakabook is hosting The Women Challenge for 2013 with the aim to get us to read more books by females.
I, myself, already read a fair amount of books by female authors this year but decided that I’d like to take part my goal is Level 2: Girls Power where I aim to read between 6 – 10 books by female authors. I also want to make it a goal of mine to make sure that at least half of these books that I read are from female authors who’s work I haven’t read before.
Want to sign up and know more? Click here.
Women Challenge Progress:
1. Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki
3. Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
4. Princess by Courtney Cole
5. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
9. Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning
10. Demon Possession by Kiersten Fay
13. A Unique Rabbit by Red Tash
14. Pandora Hearts Volume 3 by Jun Mochizuki
15. Pandora Hearts Volume 4 by Jun Mochizuki
16. The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
17. Before the Moon Rises by Catherine Bybee
Total: 17 / 10