2. A long with reading also watch way too many television series, I seriously can’t get enough. At the moment I’m currently obsessing over Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Dexter and anything Whedon related.
3. Even though I am a huge Dr Who fan, I have was a little disappointed with last season so I’m really hoping this one will pick up and we may even see an end of Matt Smith. (Sorry I’m a Tennant girl).
4. I own two west highland terriers and two yellow bellied turtles. But I don’t want to stop there, I also want kittens, hedgehogs, chinchillas, rats, corgi’s and husky’s.
5. I love reading comics and graphic novels as well as books, the art work is fantastic!
6. I’m also an avid gamer and if any of you happen to have a steam account feel free to add me as a friend – captain_biscuits
7. I live in a bubble. I really do, I don’t know anything about anyone. (I actually just got given a good example, a friend linked me to a cover of an Adele song and I was like I like this but who is Adele, apparently she’s won like loads of awards or stuff? No idea)
1. Patricia at Book Exhibitionism – A fantastic book blogger and she’s really lovely to speak too!
2. Briane and Cimmaron at Talk Supe – Every book they review and read I just want to get my hands on.
3. Brianna, J9 and Rhee and The Book Vixen – One of three blogs that I read before I started my own book blog and finally encouraged me to start my own book blog
4. Lorenna at April Fool Romance – Not a book blog for one, but we have mutual friends and I love the content of hers.
5. Kimba at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer – I just love her blog to pieces and she watches all the same shows that I love too.
6. Shawna Lemay at Calm Things – An author and photographer, I love her photography work and think its beautiful and calming.
7. Nicola at A Pocket Full of Books – I love her reviews, range of books and her blog in general.
8. Carolyn, Laura, Rebecca, Vickie and Gemma at Book Chick City – Another one of three blogs that I read before I started my own book blog and finally encouraged to start my own, I swear the blog grows its content and reviewers every day :’)
9. Ella at Read Into Hiding – Have you ever seen such a pretty layout and image for every single post? Ah I love it, Ella’s is a blog I stumbled onto recently.
10. Jenny at Chocolate Chunky Munkie – I love her content and layout too, and she’s introduced me too a few books that I am dying to read.
11.Loretta at Between the Pages – Purple is my all time favourite colour and her theme drew me in but I stayed for the content, love it.
12. Isalys and Vanessae at Book Soulmates – I love the content I read here, truly wonderful
13. Pretty Books (tumblr) – Pretty Books is the tumblr blog that made me start Books and Tea, the work she shares and her reviews are fab.
14. Bout of Books – This is entirely for a week long read-a-thon that I found out about through a friends post about it but I am dying for it to start and look forward to the whole idea behind it and the content.
and of course
15. Amanda and Kelly at On a Book Bender – Obviously I found out about this blog through the previous blog but I am sticking around for their work, its beautiful.
– If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger award
– Thank the person who gave you this award
– Include a link to their blog
– Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
– Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA
– Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself